Quality is the core of Codento software projects. We want to ensure first-class software in customer projects by using tools that are spot on, no matter if they are new or thoroughly tested.
Our native working environment is agile, but we believe in planning. It is important that the customer can predict the project outcome and the use of resources. The key to success is functional communication between the client and the supplier.
Codento development process
Eucalyptus is a leading platform for private and hybrid clouds that brings disparate virtual environments together to form a single, manageable entity.
- Makes operation more efficient—new services are up in only minutes
- A number of applications can be run in the same Eucalyptus cloud without fear of them affecting each other
- Codento designs and implements Eucalyptus solutions for its customers
Amazon is the world’s leading supplier of public cloud services.
- Server centers in Europe, the US and Asia
- Amazon offers a wide range of services to speed up the development of new, reliable services
- Well designed Amazon services scale up to respond to queries by millions of customers if necessary
- A partner of Amazon, Codento participates in system consultation, architecture and software development
• CEO, sales, enterprises
• +358 400 438610
• Sales, public sector
• +358 40 7794049
• +358 40 765 8504
• +358 40 702 5927
Business ID 1965324-7
Vuorikatu 14 A, 7th floor
FI-00100 HELSINKI, Finland
telephone +358-40-729 2733
Codento’s headquarters are in
Kaisaniemi, right upstairs from Kaisaniemi metro station and 200 meters from Helsinki Central railway station. Therefore, there is practically an unlimited selection of public transportation options.
If you are using your own car, we recommend parking in the Kluuvi parking hall and then following signs "Casino" and "Kaisaniemenkatu".
When you reach Vuorikatu 14, you can find Codento buzzer signs both at the A and B door.
Operator: Nordea (NDEAFIHH)
E-invoicing address: FI1814703000255706
Company business ID: FI19653247
Paper invoices (scanning service):
NOTE. We accept only invoices to the billing address. All other mail should be sent to the office address.
PDF invoices (as email attachments):